01 February 2013

Blogruary 2013 Introduction

blogruary
Happy February, everyone! As I am turning 24 at the end of this month, I decided to celebrate all month long, and I’m doing it with you guys. I plan to blog/vlog/SOMETHING every day of February 2013. I will blog every day, unless I post a vlog, in which case I will also post it here, with some more information, and other pictures/details. I’m calling this Blogruary 2013, in the hope I may continue this tradition of blogging my birth month every year.

So what will you see this month? Besides my regularly crafty goodness & book reviews, I also have some special birthday type things planned, as well as some horoscopy things, and maybe some flashbacks to my childhood/teenage years.

I hope that you all enjoy this trip to 24 with me, and I will see you tomorrow!







(1/28)

No comments:

Post a Comment