11 February 2013

Monday Questions

Another new feature to the blog, this one I’m going to be doing weekly! Another blogger I love, amarixe, does these, and they’re always a lot of fun, so I came up with a list of questions. Some of them are silly and some are a bit deeper, but they're all pretty interesting- at least I hope!

I’m going to post them weekly, along with my answers, and then you can play along and answer them too, in the comments.
blogruary
Alright, here we go!

How are you feeling right now?
Pretty good- watching TV with two of my favorite people, and winding down after a good weekend. One of the best kinds of Sundays.
What is your favorite kind of weather?
Pretty much whenever it’s warm and sunny. Anything above 65 is perfect, but warmer is better.
Would it be harder to go a week without your phone or without your computer? It would probably harder to go without the phone, because I could do most computer-y things on my phone as well. Plus, I call my grandmother & dad like every other day, which I couldn’t do without the phone.
What is your ideal breakfast? Chocolate chip pancakes (no syrup required), bacon, & coffee.
Do you like Valentine’s Day? I don’t, and I never have. Despite having a Valentine, and whatnot, I still don’t get the appeal of the day. I mean, I always thought it was a bit strange to expect more love based on the calendar?
What is a popular/classic movie you’ve never seen?
A LOT of them, actually. I haven’t seen so many movies that I’m expected to. A brief list: Any of the Rocky movies, The Matrix trilogy, Lord of the Rings (although I saw The Hobbit), Free Willy… I missed out on a lot, apparently.
Do you have/want any tattoos?
I have two: quotation marks on my left wrist, and a peace sign on my right foot with “All you need is love” wrapped around it. I have plans for at least three more.
What is your favorite candy?
M&Ms.
What do you want to accomplish this week? Keep up with Blogruary! Also, It’d be nice to work more than one or two days this week.

Don’t forget to take a couple minutes to answer the questions, too! Just copy & paste, and post it in the comments.

How are you feeling right now? 
What is your favorite kind of weather? 
Would it be harder to go a week without your phone or without your computer? 
What is your ideal breakfast? 
Do you like Valentine’s Day? 
What is a popular/classic movie you’ve never seen? 
Do you have/want any tattoos? 
What is your favorite candy? 
What do you want to accomplish this week? 

Have a good week!
PS! Congrats to the winner of the giveaway, Angel! Another giveaway will be coming soon :D

[11/28]

3 comments:

  1. a fun feature! It is always interesting to know more about fellow bloggers...
    I am your newest follower from the hop..pls follow back if you can.
    I love M&M's !! they are on my kitchen counter right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog header. I just organized my threads two days ago...I will blog about it soon. Following you from the Aloha Blog hop. Newest follower!

    Lura
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Newest follower here! I found you though the blog hop! Cute blog, I can't wait to read more. You can visit me at meandmr.com

    -Melanie @ meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete