30 January 2013

Influenster Palmolive Box Update


I posted a couple weeks ago when I got my Influenster Palmolive Box about my first impression of it, but now that I've been using them, I gotta say, I quite like them a lot. They work as well as any other dish soap I've used, and the price is pretty decent- like under $3.

But even better than that- I still can't get over how pretty they are. Like, Dish soaps should all be this pretty. It just looks happy in my kitchen. And, every time I use it, my kitchen just smells so. freaking. good. My particular favorite right now is the Lemon one, Lemon Thyme. It's just a really fresh, clean scent that takes over my whole kitchen in a good way.

You can get these at Walmart, and I recommend it.

You can find Palmolive Fresh Infusions online here, and reviews at Influenster here.

Disclaimer: I was given these products for free to test, but all opinions are given honestly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment