25 February 2013

Monday Questions- 2.25.13

Happy Monday! I actually have started looking forward to Mondays since I've been doing these. I don't think I've ever looked forward to Mondays before. And this Monday is particularly special because hey! It's my birthday! I'm officially 24 today!

This weekend has just been absolutely lovely, the perfect way to end 23. Thank you so much to the friends and family who made this weekend so lovely. You guys are the absolute best, and made the travelling 700 miles absolutely worth it. 

I gotta be honest- my 23rd birthday sort of sucked. I spent it sort of alone and mopey. Not because I particularly cared about turning 23, but just because all of the people I cared about and wanted to be around were otherwise occupied, and it just was sort of lame. I'm happy to say that this year, even though it was the weekend before the birthday, and with the plan ride I'll be taking this evening, was substantially better. 

Now, onto the questions:
How are you feeling right now? Pretty freaking awesome, if I'm being honest. 
What is your favorite cereal? Always has been, always will be: Lucky Charms. 

Book you are most excited for this year? I am SO stoked for The Madness Underneath by Maureen Johnson which comes out *TOMORROW*
Favorite board game? I just got Settlers of Catan, and it's awesome. I'm also a big fan of Life. 
How do you wear your hair usually? I almost always have at least one braid in. Otherwise, it's down, but pulled back by a clip. 100% of the time I am rocking a bow. 
Do you sleep with your bedroom door open or closed? I have always been a door closed kinda gal, but since getting Ampersand, we have to keep it open for her. You have to go though our bedroom to get to the bathroom/litterbox. It's worth it when I wake up with a kitty sleeping next to me. 
What is something that made you smile today? What didn't make me smile today! 
Are there any TV shows that you watch regularly? Not really. I like a lot of shows, but I like to let weeks pile up so I can marathon them. Currently though, I'm really into The Lying Game. 


What do you want to accomplish this week? I want to try and sub every day this week, and put some new stuff up on etsy. 



Don’t forget to take a couple minutes to answer the questions, too! Just copy & paste, and post it in the comments.
How are you feeling right now?
What is your favorite cereal?

Book you are most excited for this year?
Favorite board game?
How do you wear your hair usually?
Do you sleep with your bedroom door open or closed?
What is something that made you smile today?
Are there any TV shows that you watch regularly?


What do you want to accomplish this week?

Have a great week, guys!


[25/28]

2 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! where do you get these questions from? i like them! i like them so much, i'm going to answer them (:

    How are you feeling right now?
    i'm watching keeping up with the kardashians, so i'm feeling kind of jealous that i'm not a millionaire with a nice butt. life is so hard.

    What is your favorite cereal?
    i just bought a new cereal from trader joe's called "just the clusters" like from honey bunches of oats, & it's vanilla almond flavor. i eat it with vanilla almond milk & HOLY AMAZING.

    Book you are most excited for this year?
    the 3rd book in the divergent series! it needs to be here NOW.

    Favorite board game?
    either trouble or sorry. i used to LOOOVE gettin' into trouble!

    How do you wear your hair usually?
    down 99% of the time (i hate my hair up) & either straight or wavy, depending on how much effort i feel like putting in.

    Do you sleep with your bedroom door open or closed?
    similar situation ... we can't keep it completely closed because puck loves to snuggle!

    What is something that made you smile today?
    my 80 pound german shepherd is pretty much in a ball on top of himself next to me. i love him.

    Are there any TV shows that you watch regularly?
    i watch an embarrassing amount of TV ... it's like my sanity-saver. anything from the real housewives of beverly hills to community.

    What do you want to accomplish this week?
    i want to go to sleep before 11 pm every night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @jess Thanks for doing them! I collect them from various other blogs/tumblrs/etc... basically have a huge list of them that I refer to every week :D

    ReplyDelete