17 February 2013

Brownies + Cookies = BOOKIES

Let’s be real guys. All I do is bake.

IMG_1359
blogruary

I first saw this idea in a video by likedejavu, which you can watch right here. By the way, you should totally go watch this video because girl is HILAROUS, and gives a lesson on why women shave their legs while baking. It’s such a good video. But I digress. She made these, and I had to then immediately make them.

Just not… quite as good as she did.

Now don’t get me wrong, these turned out freaking delicious, but they don’t look as pretty as hers. In the video, she made little cookie dough balls, which she put in the muffin tins, and then filled around with brownie. Uh. I just scooped some of each into the tin and called it a day. STILL DELICIOUS.

IMG_1353IMG_1355

They ended up looking sort of marbley, which I like. And the best part? When you bite into it, you get a chocolate chip cookie AND a brownie. In one bite. Yep.

IMG_1357IMG_1358

What’s the last thing you baked? I’m always looking for something new to try!





[17/28]

No comments:

Post a Comment