18 February 2013

Monday Questions–2.18.13

monday qsHi! I hope all of you had lovely weeks, and fantastic weekends! I actually worked a ton this week, more than I have recently. I’m trying to get back on the ball of subbing at least 3-4 days a week, which I had really slacked at since the holiday season started, so the four days I spent in Elementary School art this week were both wonderful and terrible. Wonderful, because I thoroughly enjoyed the time spent in the classroom, and terrible because 6am wakeup call.
blogruary
Other than that, the week was pretty slow. The weekend was pretty good though! I had a pretty great week, and I hope that you all did too!

Let me know how yours was in the comments so we can chat, I'd love to get to know some of you better.

How are you feeling right now? Pretty good! Excited for the start of a new week.
What is your favorite font? I love the font my blog is currently in- Georgia. Of course, I also love the font made from my handwriting, but that isn't practical for every day use.
What nail polish are you currently wearing? Currently one of the China Glaze Hunger Games colors but I forget which one. The green one, Smoke and Ashes?
What was the last thing you ate? Er, probably a Oreo. It's all I eat.
Favorite Disney prince/princess? Princess is probably Jasmine, or Mulan. Prince is DEFINITELY Aladdin, that hottie.
What is your current ringtone? Hurricane, by Panic! at the Disco
What magazines do you subscribe to? Rachel Ray, HGTV, Real Simple & also for some reason I get inStyle which I never actually ASKED for? Oh, and I get Reader's Digest, thanks Grandmom :D
How are those new years resolutions going? UGH. I'm so far behind in all of them. But I'm trying. I'm only like, three books behind in my goal, but I'm waaaay behind in preperation for the 5k. I'm doing pretty well at cutting out those bad words though.
What do you want to accomplish this week? I want to work AT LEAST three days! Also, my house is due for a full cleaning- vacuuming, bathroom cleaning, dusting- all of it. Plus Laundry. Hopefully I can accomplish all of that. Oh, and read 2(+) books.

Don’t forget to take a couple minutes to answer the questions, too! Just copy & paste, and post it in the comments.
How are you feeling right now?
What is your favorite font?
What nail polish are you currently wearing?
What was the last thing you ate?
Favorite Disney prince/princess?
What is your current ringtone?
What magazines do you subscribe to?
How are those new years resolutions going?
What do you want to accomplish this week?


And that's all! Have a great week!





[18/28]

No comments:

Post a Comment