-->

Saturday, September 1, 2012

About Technicolor Moments

Technicolor Moments is run by me, Jenn. I've always loved to sew and make things for friends, but I never thought I could make anything of it. Recently, I moved 700 miles away due to my husband being in the Navy, and after leaving all of my friends and family behind I had to find some way to occupy myself- and maybe pay off some student loans at the same time- so I rediscovered my love for my sewing machine, my glue gun, and all things craftastic. Technicolor Moments features primarily handmade bags, pouches and wallets, but other things often tend to pop up, depending on my mood. You never know when you may see some bow ties, hair bows, ribbon crafts, recycled goods and some things that may even surprise me.


I'm also blogging this journey. I love sharing my techniques, ideas, what I love and what I hate, and I'm hoping you all will enjoy that too. Technicolor Moments is more than just an etsy shop. It's my life, wrapped up neatly with a pretty ribbon. You'll find it all here: how-to videos, tutorials with tons of sub-par pictures, reviews of products (both crafty and beauty), and occasionally just some chattering. There may be a rant or two in here, but please stick around. I don't mean to offend, just to share. I'd love you to share too- please comment and let me know what you're thinking and feeling, and if you use one of my tutorials, I would LOVE to see what you come up with.

So, welcome to Technicolor Moments, I hope you enjoy this ride as much as I do.
PS: Wondering where Technicolor Moments comes from? "We pencil-sketch our previous life so we can contrast it to the technicolor of the moment" - David Levithan, Boy Meets Boy :)








No comments:

Post a Comment