01 April 2013

Monday Questions 4.1.13


Happy Monday, all! And, Happy April! Hope everyone had a good week and a lovely Easter weekend! My Easter was pretty low-key, we just had a quiet dinner and stuff, I guess the Easter Bunny didn’t realize that I had moved to South Carolina, because he didn’t show up this year.

My week in camp was definitely not worth the stress I had leading up to it. I enjoyed hanging out with two and three year olds for a couple days, getting to draw and read stories and all of that business. I have to say though, I loved naptime, as well. I also ate my weight in matzos. I didn’t keep Passover this year, but being at the Jewish camp, it was around. and I ate a LOT of it.

So here’s this weeks Qs to be A’d

How are you feeling today? Really good! I had a great weekend, a great day and I’m looking forward to a great week. I’m quite enjoying today.
What’s your current junk food of choice? Currently, I’m obsessed with chocolate covered matzo. I’ll probably get over it and go back to Twix and/or Oreos soon, but for now, matzo for DAYS.
Are you currently reading anything? I’m currently reading American Gods by Neil Gaimen, which is ohmygod so good.
Do you have a favorite skyline? I know I’ve mentioned this, but I’m obsessed with the Philadelphia skyline, and I totally intend to get it tattooed on me in the future.
What was your favorite Halloween costume as a child? When I was- oh, maybe 4 or 5? My mom made me a flower costume- I wore green leggings and a green tee, and she made this giant flower thing that fit around my face. I think my face was also painted to be the middle bit of the flower. It itched, but damn, it was cute.
Would you rather have a drastic haircut or drastic hair color? I love my long hair. I’ll dye it any color but never cut it dramatically.
Current song on repeat? Ukulele Anthem by Amanda Palmer. This is hypothetically a spoiler for an upcoming thing I’ll be doing?!?
Last thing you watched on television? I don’t really watch THAT much television, but I did watch the new Doctor Who this weekend (TALK TO ME ABOUT IT IN THE COMMENTS PLEASE) & I’m currently watching Pokemon- The Master Quest season.
What do you want to accomplish this week? I have to vacuum so bad. Just general spring cleaning stuff, but I really need to vacuum. Also, I need to catch back up on my reading goals!

Don’t forget to take a couple minutes to answer the questions, too! Just copy & paste, and post it in the comments.
How are you feeling today?
What’s your current junk food of choice?
Are you currently reading anything?
Do you have a favorite skyline?
What was your favorite Halloween costume as a child?
Would you rather have a drastic haircut or drastic hair color?
Current song on repeat?
Last thing you watched on television?
What do you want to accomplish this week?


Oh, and there’s going to be a new DIY With Jenn post at Wonderly this week, so be on the look out for that :)

Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment