08 April 2013

Monday Questions 4.9.13


monday qsWelcome to Monday! I hope everyone had as good of a weekend as I did. I’m actually writing this at about 2 am on Monday morning this week, and man, did I have a pretty good weekend. Besides the past week being quite good (a wonderful evening with a group of friends, a bit of hope for something I’m hoping for quite a bit), the weekend itself was also lovely.

Friday was full of crafting and sewing- I finished the typography makeup bags that were seen in both the Wonderly blog from last week, and also in my giveaway video. Saturday was a whirlwind of ukulele playing, and then a full evening of swing dancing. The series lesson for April is Lindy Hop, which I’m pretty bad at, but looking to improve. Finally, I went on a mini shopping spree today, and hit up some good sales. Also, Chloe and I recorded and uploaded the first song to our ukulele channel, which you can totally check out if you’re into that.

Let’s get on to those q’s, hm?

How are you feeling today? I’m pretty tired, ha. Other than that, I’m feeling good about how my weekend went.
Have you ever broken a bone? I have not, although I’m pretty sure I sprained my ankle this week.
What did you have for dinner? Chicken nuggets & fries! It was a good, quick dinner.
What is your Hogwarts house? I’m a proud Hufflepuff!
What instrument(s) do you play? Are there any you wish you played? I only play ukulele poorly, I wish I could play piano.
Which is your favorite restaurant? I really like a deli here called East Bay Deli, and a Mexican place in West Chester called Burrito Loco.
What is the strangest thing in your room/the room you’re currently in? A toss up between a sonic screwdriver, a collection of felt robots, or the Little Golden Books spinner shelf.
What is your favorite color? Pink, and also green.
What do you want to accomplish this week? I’d like to get at least two or three days of subbing in, and list my new etsy bags.

Don’t forget to take a couple minutes to answer the questions, too! Just copy & paste, and post it in the comments.
How are you feeling today?
Have you ever broken a bone?
What did you have for dinner?
What is your Hogwarts house?
What instrument(s) do you play? Are there any you wish you played?
Which is your favorite restaurant?
What is the strangest thing in your room/the room you’re currently in?
What is your favorite color?
What do you want to accomplish this week?


Also, if you haven’t yet entered my giveaway, check the video linked above, or just head over to the giveaway post here to enter!

Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment