23 April 2013

Tuesday Treasury 4.23.13: Literature

Hi friends! I have a literature/book themed treasury for you this week. I'm trucking through on my book challenge, so I'm in a very book-y fame of mind.

I don't have a lot to say on this one, except holy moly there are some beautiful old, antique books on etsy, which I didn't put on this treasury. Mostly, I tried to curate a great list of some handmade book themed goods.

Here they are:

'Tuesday Treasury 4.23.13: Literature' by technicolormoments


F Scott Fitzgerald- The...
$5.5

Raven Nevermore White o...
$16.95

The book was better, Li...
$1.7

FREE SHIPPING mini book...
$23

Dracula Bram Stoker Ant...
$26

The American Tradition ...
$40

Jane Eyre by Charlotte ...
$28

Fahrenheit 451 Ray Brad...
$16

I still believe in 398....
$12.5

LITTLE WOMEN Classic Li...
$10

25 Assorted Library Car...
$3.4

Dewey Decimal Library C...
$8

The Hobbit Tolkien lock...
$26

Librarian Pocket Mirror...
$4

So it goes - Kurt Vonne...
$16

Hedwig Harry Potter Lit...
$18

Treasury tool supported by the dog house



So there it is! Don't forget to go and like those items and check out the shops!

Have a nice day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment