09 April 2013

Tuesday Treasury 4.9.13

Hello! I'm adding yet another new feature to my blog this week, and I hope you're all as excited for it as I am! I'm excited to introduce "Tuesday Treasury" to Technicolor Moments.

Every week, I'll put together a themed treasury of some of my favorite Etsy items. Then, I'll share it with you here, so you can check out the amazing shops and creators that they come from.

On to the treasury!
This week's theme is Starbucks!

'Tuesday Treasury 4.9.13' by technicolormoments


Starbucks Singlet ,...
$15.5

Kawaii STARBUCKS CA...
$7.5

Starbucks earrings,...
$8

STARBUCKS TEACHER A...
$4

STARBUCKS SPIRAL NO...
$6

Natural Canvas Tote...
$16

Starbucks Recycled ...
$18

Starbucks Coffee Si...
$15

Starbucks Coffee iP...
$14

Starbucks Cappucino...
$19

Starbucks Repurpose...
$15

starbucks giftcard ...
$18

Go Green Lunch Bag ...
$20

Green striped lamp ...
$36

STARBUCKS BROCHURE ...
$5

Starbucks Coffee Lo...
$12.95

Treasury tool supported by the dog house


I love all of the recycled journals and notebooks, and the creative usage of gift cards. I'm a former barista, and I still have ton of love for both the company and the brand, so I'm thrilled to see all of the creativity that exists around Starbucks.

As an aside, my items will almost certainly never appear in these treasuries, because etsy treasuries are all about sharing the love, not promoting yourself. That being said, go show these shops some love!

Thanks for checking out my first Tuesday Treasury!
This treasury was embedded with the help of redrowstudio.com

No comments:

Post a Comment