13 November 2012

New Updates to Technicolor Moments

Hey guys! So as you may have seen if you follow me around the internet, I am currently working to improve the branding across Technicolor Moments, and that includes integrating this blog with the etsy site. And because I'm in favor of business transparency and whatnot, I figured I'd make a quick post of all of the changes I made today.

The first/biggest change, is that technicolormoments.com no longer links directly to my etsy shop, but instead to a blog post here featuring the EtsyMini. From there you can click directly through to the post for items, or continue on to the next page of the shop. Other backdated posts include an about me page, and a custom orders page.

Finally, I've updated the layout of this blog to match my current etsy design, so that they both now match my business cards and logo, which you can see at the top of this post. There's also a new navigation bar through which you can follow me all across this blog, and the rest of the internet. There's also a quick email link for questions and custom orders.

I think that's it! I'm having so much fun with this overhauled redesign, and I hope that you guys like it! Let me know what you think.






PS: New video tutorial coming Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment