08 November 2012

My First Vlog! (How To Make a Fall Wreath)

As I’m sure you guys are aware, I still feel like I need to redeem myself for that Halloween Wreath. Let’s be real, I’m better than that. So, I decided the only way to do that was with another wreath, and holy moly do I love this one! I made a brief tutorial for it, but not only that, it’s –gasp- a video?

Yeah. I filmed myself crafting. And I’m going to show it to you, internet. But first, a few quick things. 1. This is my first time vlogging, EVER. I watch a LOT of youtube, but this is my first time doing it. It’s rough, guys, but I’m hoping to improve. 2. I recorded this on my iPad. I’m planning to get a new camera on Black Friday/Cyber Monday, both for shooting pictures for Etsy and also for vlogging, but for now, iPad.

Okay, so here we go.


                                       Fall Wreath Video!


And for anyone who didn’t watch the video, here are just a few pictures of the finished product:
IMG_0040
Here's just the finished wreath with all of it's pretty fall glory.
IMG_0039
And here is my full autumn door. I love how it looks like the leaves are falling off of a tree.
So now, here's what I need from you guys: 1. How did I do? What could make my vlogging better? I'm open to criticism, so please provide! 2. What would you like to see me make next? I have a few ideas, but I'm curious to see what you're into seeing.

Thanks so much for reading/watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment