18 November 2012

Setting Up a Fair the Day Of

Alright, so my craft fair went really well! Especially considering it was the first time I’ve ever done one and all of that. Anyway, I was super excited to set my table up and all of that, and I thought it would be pretty cool to have a camera there, and do a time lapse of it. So here’s my time lapse video of how I set up and put together my craft table!


For a couple more close up pictures, you can click through for more :)
If there is anything you see that you think you might be interested in, and want to see if I still have it, be sure to check out my etsy! Thanks so much for watching!


IMG_2982
First, my table alone. My banner is from the AMAZING Montrose Paper Crafts on etsy, and you can see my clothes line in use, which I have a tutorial for here.
IMG_2981
I also bought a coat rack from WalMart, and used it to hang all of my tote bags on. I thought this was a good solution to my “too many bags for the size allotted” problem, and tons of people stopped and browsed through it.
IMG_2980
I’m pretty much a proud mama here with my table. I was so happy with the way it turned out!

Let me know what you guys think of the time lapse, and please feel free to share your craft tables with me!


No comments:

Post a Comment