15 November 2012

How To: Make a Ribbon Bow

Hey guys! I’m back again with another video for you! I’m definitely much happier with how this one came out (even though it’s still an iPad video- stick with me, I’ll get there.)

Anyway, I’m obsessed with making these quick and easy ribbon bows, and then putting either pins or hairclips on them.


Here's the tutorial:




If you want to craft along, here’s what you need:
- Ribbon of some variety. Doesn’t really matter the width, but try to stay middling- not too wide or too narrow
-A button that coordinates with the ribbon
-Needle & Thread
-A hot glue gun with glue sticks
-Pins/barrettes/headbands/something to stick your bow to

You should be able to craft right along with the video, it’s that simple! But, if you aren’t so craftily-inclined, these will be up on my Etsy shortly.

Let me know what you think of the project, show me your bows, and again, tell me what you want to see! Thanks for watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment