28 November 2012

How To: Turn t-shirts into tote bags

Hey guys! Remember the t-shirt I got a few weeks ago at YALL Fest here in Charleston? Well, I knew I probably wouldn’t get much wear out of it, but I’m always looking for another cute bag, so I thought I’d turn the shirt into a bag- and film a tutorial out of it. So here is a fairly easy (Sewing 103, perhaps?) tutorial on how to turn any t-shirt into an awesome tote bag.
Make sure to like & subscribe :)
For more pictures, keep reading!

IMG_0079IMG_0078IMG_0081

These could be made from any t-shirt you have laying around- old school shirts, band tees, anything. These could also be a great gift, maybe from a band or tv show that the recipient likes?

If you make one of these, I’d LOVE to see it, so go ahead and link me below :)

No comments:

Post a Comment