09 January 2013

Influenster Palmolive Box

I got another Influnster box! Apparently the Influenster team can’t decide if I’m a college student or a housewife, but I’m not going to complain because I quite like both boxes I’ve received so far.

The pre screening survey was about dish soap and my dishwashing habits, so I was expecting to get some dish soap, but I wasn’t expecting to get a whole box of JUST dish soap. The card in the box says “Choose your favorite scent to keep for yourself, then select one to share with a girlfriend.” WELL. I don’t have any friends who would want dish soap, girl or otherwise, so I guess I’m keeping them all.

 IMG_0786

IMG_0784
It came all wrapped up in bubble wrap, with a little information card and 6 (SIX) coupons for $1.50 off another bottle of Fresh Infusions. You sent me three bottles of dish soap, and think that I’ll be buying more before May 31st, when the coupons expire? I mean, I’ll definitely give them to people, but I just found a bit of humor in that. (Oh, I just reread the card: “We wouldn’t want to make your other friends jealous though, so you’ll also find 5 coupons for $1.50 off to share with others.” If you want one of these, let me know?) They retail for about $3, so that’s a pretty sweet coupon.

IMG_0792
Cute little blurb about the soaps, it’s the same on all three scents.

IMG_0788 IMG_0789
I love the bottles, they’re so pretty and I just want to leave them all out on my counter all the time so I can look at them. I haven’t actually used them yet, because I just opened a new bottle of dish soap like a week ago, but I will not be buying any new ones for a while. The pink one is Ginger White Tea, and it smells pretty sweet, but is the lightest of the scents.

IMG_0790 IMG_0791
The yellow is Lemon Thyme, and is the sweetest scent in my opinion. It’s pretty strong, but isn’t too strong for dish soap, I don’t think. Finally, the green is Lime Basil, and I think it’s my favorite? It’s sweet and fruity but not overpowering. I could do a sink full of dishes after a dinner party and not be tired of the Lime Basil.
Overall, I really like these a lot and I will certainly be using them. Thanks, Influenster!


PS: If you want an Influenster invite, let me know so I can invite you! It’s such a great program and I want everyone to know about it.
PPS: I was clearly sent this stuff for free to review.

My last Influenster box post is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment