22 January 2014

Most Anticipated Books of 2014

Hey guys! So as you have probably seen, I've been trying to get better at writing reviews on the books I've been reading, and I've been reading a good bit. I'm presently ahead of my reading goal, although barely three weeks into January, that isn't saying much.

While I've been loving the books I've been reading so far, there are a couple of books that I'm so excited to read and can't wait for this year. There are a few trilogies that I've been holding out on that I think are wrapping up this year, so I can finally start on those, but there are a few more I just cant wait for.

In honor of 2014, here are my four most anticipated books, in order of publications:

Cress - Marissa Meyer [Expected pub: February 2014]: If you've seen my reviews on Cinder and Scarlet, you know I absolutely adore these books and I am SO excited for Cress. This is one of those series that I really wish I would have waited on because I just don't know how I'm going to hold out for book four once I get this one.

Isla and the Happily Ever After - Stephanie Perkins [Expected pub: May 2014]: Sign, I love Stephanie Perkins. She's the sweetest, kindest woman I've ever met, and her writing is just her on paper. I've been so excited for this book for the longest time and hopefully we'll be getting it soon. I love Anna, and I love Lola, and I know I'm going to love Isla too.

Landine - Rainbow Rowell [Expected pub: July 2014]: Again, another woman who is just as lovely as her writing, and while this isn't a sequel or a companion, I know it's going to be amazing because Rainbow is writing it. I don't think this is YA so I'm really really looking forward to it, because I loved Attachments so much.

Damsel Distressed - Kelsey Macke [Expected pub: October 2014]: This one I'm so excited for partially because Kelsey is a friend of mine and I'm so excited for HER to have her book published. However I'm also excited for it because of the scale of the project: on top of a novel which sounds absolutely fabulous on its own, it also has an accompanying soundtrack written and performed by the band composed of Kelsey and her husband. I CAN NOT WAIT for this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment