02 May 2013

April 2013 Favorites

Happy May! I know I’m just a few days late, but here I am to share my April favorites with you! Again, I’m surprised at the decent mix of stuff that I’ve been loving lately. I always feel like I get stuck in a rut and don’t like many things, but apparently I do!

Untitled-1

Let’s get on with it, then!

IMG_2232IMG_2234
First, I am lucky enough to have a friend with one of those cards that gets you into stores that are reserved for beauticians and that sort of thing. Did you know that that particular group of people can get awesome cosmetics and goods for like, REALLY CHEAP? It’s true. So I got three of these China Glaze spring colors. I bought Mimosas Before Manis (WITH REALLY ANNOYING UNNECESSARY APOSTROPHES.), Budding Romance, and Lemon Fizz.

Currently I’m wearing Mimosas Before Manis on my toes, and it’s such a perfect spring pink, and I adore it. The other colors are also lovely spring colors, but as of now, the pink is my favorite. This is apt to change by next month.

IMG_2235
I recently switched hair products, and I really enjoy this one. It’s the TRESemme Split Remedy shampoo and conditioner set, and it claims to reduce up to 80% of split ends after the first use. I don’t know if I can support this claim exactly, but I can say that I noticed a definite difference in my hair quality.

My hair is definitely softer and more manageable and I don’t see nearly as many split ends as I’m used to seeing. I have long, thick hair, and if you do too, I recommend this a lot.

IMG_2237
I know Old Navy flip flops are old news at this point, but it’s just the end of April and I already have two pairs broken in. Catch them at 2 for $5 and buy all of them. They’re prefect.

IMG_2239IMG_2240
THIS BELT. It’s from Hot Topic and it’s a Doctor Who seatbelt belt. I wear it with everything, and it’s just perfect. I enjoy the seatbelt style of belt, because they stay up and they stay tight and plus they’re really cute.

Also, Doctor Who, so there’s that.

171020
I wrote a full review of this book, which you can read here, but this is the only book I read in April that I gave a full 5/5 star review to. I’m not going to re-review it, but I just really really loved it, a lot.

IMG_2241
Finally, what would a Technicolor Moments Favorites Post be without some junk food. I’ve been all about the pretzels lately? I can’t explain this one, except that I had some at a friend’s house and it sparked a fiendlike hunger in me.

I’ve been averaging a 1lb bag of pretzels every week to week and a half. Yeah.

So that’s what I’ve been loving this month, what have you been into?


PS! There's a new DIY with Jenn post up at the Wonderly blog today, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment