09 May 2013

How To: DIY Post Earrings

Have you ever thought it’d be cool to have like, LEGO earrings? How about buttons, or googly eyes? If you’ve ever seen an object and thought to yourself, “man, I’d like to stick that on my earlobe!” I’ve got some big news for you.

IMG_2259 IMG_2260 IMG_2261
Be warned: this is less of a tutorial and more of a general "HEY, Did you know you could buy this?!”

IMG_2244
All you need for this is a hot glue gun, and then some “Flat Pad Post Earrings” which I bought at Hobby Lobby, but you can probably find anywhere crafty bits are sold. Then, pretty much anything with a flat back is fair game.

IMG_2246
They look like this. You can hot glue ANYTHING to these, man.

IMG_2251 IMG_2248 IMG_2250

What would you stick on your posts? Send me pics of what you come up with, if you do this!



No comments:

Post a Comment