09 July 2012

Things That Are Good

There isn't too much really going on in my life to blog about, but I'm determined to keep up with this. So, in an attempt to blog with nothing to blog about: things that I'm pretty happy about right now.

1. Camp Rock is on tv and Chris is watching it with me. He isn't happy about it, but he's doing it.
2. I'm going to meet some of the Charleston Alumnae Chapter tomorrow. I miss being an active Phi Mu so badly, and that's not just from the move, but since I've graduate college, and it's time to make a change. I emailed the local alum chapter last week, and they're having a monthly business meeting tomorrow, so I'm going. One of the sisters emailed me today that the local collegiate chapter has some openings on their advisory council, so I might get involved with that, depending on how tomorrow goes.
3. Starbucks isn't terrible. The people are pretty nice, and most of the customers have the southern politeness that people in Malvern didn't, so that makes the job less awful. Plus, I'm only working part time, so there's that.
4. I'm 61 books into my 100 book challenge. Looks like I'll be exceeding my goal again this year. I'll probably end up hitting 120-130 if I keep on the way I'm going. I'm currently reading Fahrenheit 451 because it's the Nerdfighter Summer Book Club book, and so far I'm liking it. I love dystopian novels so much.
5. Did I mention Camp Rock is on?


The only thing currently stressing me out is that I left my car at a shop today to get the air checked out, and they haven't called me back? If I were home this wouldn't be an issue because I'd know who had my car, but I just randomly picked a garage close to me instead of a place my family has used for years, and I'm a little nervous. I want my car!

Also- here's a question I have: how does one go about finding blogs to follow/other bloggers?

No comments:

Post a Comment