15 January 2018

I'm back!

Hi! I'm back! I haven't posted here since March of 2014 and a LOT has changed since then. To start with, that hellish year of deployment ended!

In the last 4 (!!!) years, the husband and I have moved to a nice little suburb in our home state of Pennsylvania and had two children. Our older daughter is 2 year old CJ, who loves French fries, coloring and the Magic School Bus. The younger is Baby E, who is currently 2 months old and loves being held, her pacifier and waking up at 4 am. I'm now a stay at home mom & spend my day trying to raise smart, kind humans.

I still love crafting and creating, and spend most naptimes working on projects for us & to sell on my newly refreshed etsy page. I haven't shared my projects anywhere in quite a while, so I'm looking forward to having a place to do that again. I've got a few ideas in mind for projects I want to do, so you'll be (hopefully!) seeing them shortly.

Reading is still something I love, but have less time to do these days. That being said, there will still be book reviews posted on the occasion I actually finish a book. I'm hoping to hit 20 books in 2018, so let's see how that goes!

In addition to those three main topics, I also hope to just have some general blog type stuff, reviews, and whatever else strikes. I hope you stick around for the ride :)

-Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment