06 December 2013

Influenster #VioletVoxBox

Hey guys! It’s been a really long time since I’ve done a post like this- I don’t think I’ve gotten a box from Influenster since I was still living in Charleston. I was super excited to get another one.
IMG_4403
If you want to see me opening it, you can check out the video on my youtube channel, here! Otherwise, here’s what’s in it:


IMG_4404The first thing I saw when I opened the box was this Montagne Jeunesse Clay Spa mask. These retail for $2.49, and honestly aren’t something I would buy. I don’t even know if I’m going to use this one. I’m not really into these things and I have super sensitive skin? But I’ll see if I can bully someone else into using it and let you know how it goes.


IMG_4405



Next, I saw this which I am VERY excited about. I got the Not Your Mother’s hairspray in a box a while back and I still use it and still love it, and this is the NYM Clean Freak Dry Shampoo, which retails for $5.99. I hate washing my hair because there’s so much of it, so dry shampoo is my bff. I’m definitely going to be using this. Probably today.

IMG_4406


Another thing I’ll definitely use is this Sally Hansen Triple Shine Nail polish ($4.99) in the shade Dive In (280). I love nail polish. I can never have too many shades of nail polish. This is kind of a summery shade in my opinion, but when’s that ever stopped me? Plus, blue nail polish is definitely one of my favorite shades, so I know I’ll be trying this color out soon.

IMG_4407

Next was a headband: the Goody Athletique headband which sells for $6. It has a velcro thing on it so it doesn’t have the same stretch that a normal headband does. I have a hard time with headbands being too tight, so I’m pretty interested in seeing how this one is different?



IMG_4408And finally, I got this SoyJoy bar in Banana. The card that came with it says it is all natural, gluten free, and made with non-GMO soy beans & real fruit pieces. Um, guys, I’m the pickiest eater in the world. Chloe will be trying this one for you. These sell for $.99.






That’s all that I had in my box, I’ll make a post in a few weeks letting you know what I thought of everything after I used it & whatnot. Also, if anyone WANTS an influenster invite, let me know!
voxbox-blogimage-popup2PS: I got this box for free. I didn’t pay for it. Influenster send this to me for free in exchange for testing and reviewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment