25 March 2013

Monday Questions 3.25.13


Happy Monday, guys! I'm going to be honest, I'm a little anxious for this week. I'm going to be working at the local JCC during the Spring Break camp that they run.

As you're reading this, I'm already currently there. (Spoiler alert: I occasionally queue these up over the weekend. Sorry.) So I'm angsting pretty hard right now, but probably by the time you read this, I'm having fun doing camp stuff with kids. Hopefully!

Other than that, the past week has been fairly uneventful. With the exception of my latest purchase (see video here), nothing really happened of note. I also put a bunch of new stuff up on etsy, so I suppose you could check that out, too!

aaaaanyway, here's this week's Q's for me to A:
How are you feeling today? Like I said, nervous as I'm typing this, but probably okay as you're reading.
If you were a superhero, what would your power be? I'd like to be able to fly and/or teleport.
What is your star sign? Do you believe in that sort of thing? I'm a Pisces  and not really. I'd like to, but I don't.
What is your beverage of choice? Ginger ale. I try to drink a lot of water though.
Do you have a favorite holiday? I really like Halloween. Like, a lot.
What was the last thing you took a picture of? My cat, who has moved into the box from my book binding machine. She literally WON'T get out.
Is there anything that you're afraid of? I'm afraid of snakes. Like, Terrified.
Can you hula hoop? Poorly. I'm alright with a weighted hula hoop, but pretty bad with the regular ones.
What do you want to accomplish this week? I want to get through it? That's about it, honestly. I'm looking forward to it.

Don’t forget to take a couple minutes to answer the questions, too! Just copy & paste, and post it in the comments.

How are you feeling today?
If you were a superhero, what would your power be?
What is your star sign? Do you believe in that sort of thing?
What is your beverage of choice?
Do you have a favorite holiday?
What was the last thing you took a picture of?
Is there anything that you're afraid of?
Can you hula hoop?
What do you want to accomplish this week?


Have a good week!


No comments:

Post a Comment