04 March 2013

Monday Questions 3.4.13


Sorry this is up late, guys! Normally, I would do these on Sunday night before bed as a way to wind down, but I had a bit of a crazy Sunday! I drove about five hours to Decatur, GA to meet Stephanie Perkins & Maureen Johnson, and didn’t get home until super late.
I’m going to have a video & picture dump post for that in a bit, but can I just fangirl for a sec? Not only are these two of the funniest women I’ve ever met, they are also both SO sweet and SO charming.

Topics of conversation ranged from finding bodies under hotel beds, to journals from high school/high school boyfriends. Also, Steph gave $5 to a girl she made a bet with, and MJ complained about the weather. I COMPLAIN ABOUT THE WEATHER. We’re soulmates.

The best part, honestly, was in the signing line, first when I gave MJ a poster of a Jack the Ripper headline and she squealed a bit, and also when Steph remembered me/my hairbows from YallFest. AHH, just such lovely women!

Okay, on to the questions!

How are you feeling today? I’m feeling pretty good! I had an AMAZING weekend, and then worked today, and got a really awesome email with some news I’m excited to share with you guys soon.
What was the last book you read? Probably won’t come as a surprise, but I just finished The Madness Underneath, by Maureen Johnson (review coming soon!)
Favorite Youtuber? Karen Kavett is my idol. She’s so creative and is living off of it, and that’s really all I want: to live a creative life.
Tea or Coffee? I’m a biiiiiiig coffee fan.
Do you play any video games? I’ve been… playing… Pokemon?
Where did you purchase your shirt? the clearance rack at Target!
What is your LEAST favorite color? PURPLE!
ctrl+V, no cheating: Uh, mine is the layout of this post copied from last weeks. kind of a lot of text, haha.
What do you want to accomplish this week? I want to get some new stuff up on etsy! I’m aiming to finish sewing 5-7 bags today, to be listed all week.

Don’t forget to take a couple minutes to answer the questions, too! Just copy & paste, and post it in the comments.
How are you feeling today?
What was the last book you read?
Favorite Youtuber?
Tea or Coffee?
Do you play any video games?
Where did you purchase your shirt?
What is your LEAST favorite color?
ctrl+V, no cheating:
What do you want to accomplish this week?

See you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment