18 March 2013

Monday Questions 3.18.13


Happy Monday, guys! As you may know, I’m a little jealous of my friends who still live the college life. Not the drinking-partying-crazy college life, but the acquiring knowledge-classroom setting-spring break week college life.

Sooo, I took a spring break last week. I did some crafty things, I played a lot of video games, I baked and ate a ton of junk food, I online shopped… basically, I was a college student on break.

So that’s my excuse for this being late. I was being a college student. But now I’m back to work. I taught today, and I have an upcoming “job” at a Spring Break Camp at the local JCC AND I also have a long term sub job from late-April through the end of the year. So that’s cool. I’m back to being an adult. Yeah.

So here’s this weeks Qs to be A’d

How are you feeling today? Mostly good. A bit tired from waking up early for the first time in a week. But glad that I worked!
What has annoyed you this week? I have a serious vendetta with the US Postal Service today. They’re recently raised the prices a TON for international shipping, and it officially costs me more to ship some of my products than it does to make them. I’m upset about how much more I need to charge international customers now :(
What is your lucky number? Is there a reason? 705 is my lucky number. It’s a Jonas Brothers song, but since loving that song, I have a habit of ALWAYS catching the clock at 7:05, having cool things happen on 7/05, teaching in room 705 in various schools, etc. It just shows up everywhere.
Do you have a favorite youtuber? Karen Kavett is my spirit animal.
What is your chosen form of transportation? Ideally, I would live in a place with wonderful public transportation and only ever bus&train everywhere.
Have you ever been on stage? Yep! I did theater in middle & high school, as well as choir, so I’ve been on stage a ton.
What color socks are you wearing? My grandmother sends me socks for every holiday, and I am currently watching two different St. Patrick’s Day socks.
What was your last embarrassing moment? I’ve been rereading my old blurty entries. I am horrified by my middle school existence.
What do you want to accomplish this week? Sub at least two more days, finish my wonderly blog post, sew some sh*t & film a video. I have high hopes for this week, apparently.

Don’t forget to take a couple minutes to answer the questions, too! Just copy & paste, and post it in the comments.
How are you feeling today?
What has annoyed you this week?
What is your lucky number? Is there a reason?
Do you have a favorite youtuber?
What is your chosen form of transportation?
Have you ever been on stage?
What color socks are you wearing?
What was your last embarrassing moment?
What do you want to accomplish this week?


Oh, and there’s going to be a new DIY With Jenn post at Wonderly this week, so be on the look out for that :)

Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment