11 March 2013

Monday Questions 3.11.13


Happy Monday! I’m going to be honest, I’m kinda tired today. But I didn’t forget to post! and that is all that matters, right? I’m playing the part of a college student this week and taking a spring break. Because adult life SHOULD have a spring break, too.

Basically that means ukulele playing, Thin Mints, swing dancing & a ton of video games. Which, in all honesty, sounds way better than any spring break I actually had in college…

Okay, on to the questions!

How are you feeling today? I was a bit frustrated earlier with some rudeness at Target, but after some cookies and some ukulele playing, I’m doing a ton better.
What celebrity do you wish was your sibling? I think that Jennifer Lawrence and I could get along quite well.
Do you have any hidden talents? I can find someone’s belly button, over clothes, in one shot with 99% accuracy.
What was the last book you read? I just finished Where She Went by Gayle Foreman
What color is your nail polish? It’s a BRIGHT green, I think Sally Hansen?
Which Spice Girl was/is your favorite? Sporty Spice, of course.
What is your middle name? It’s Leigh, and I quite like it.
If you could have any Pokemon as a pet, which would you have? Of the first 150, Eevee or Togapi. Although now I’m playing White 2, and I’m kind of in love with Lillipup.
What do you want to accomplish this week? I’d like to sub at the school I have a potential long term assignment at, but I’m not sure if there will be openings?

Don’t forget to take a couple minutes to answer the questions, too! Just copy & paste, and post it in the comments.
How are you feeling today? 
What celebrity do you wish was your sibling?
Do you have any hidden talents?
What was the last book you read?
What color is your nail polish?
Which Spice Girl was/is your favorite?
What is your middle name?
If you could have any Pokemon as a pet, which would you have?
What do you want to accomplish this week?


Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment